1. Can I substitute items on the party menu?
Please discuss with the manager. Additional cost per person may apply.
2. I am celebrating a birthday. Can we bring our own cake?
For birthdays, we can put a candle in your dessert (it's included with the party menus). If you still want to bring your own cake/cupcake, there is a cake plating fee of $2 per person. This will be served in addition to the dessert that is included with the party menus.
3. Does the party menu include beverages?
No, our party menus do not include beverages. We do, however, offer pitchers of soda, iced tea, sangria mix and virgin mojitos.
4. Do we have liquor?
Rutherford is a dry town. We, do however, offer the mixes to make Sangria, Mojitos and Pina Coladas. You may not bring your own pre-made drinks, pre-made mixes, sodas, waters, juices or other beverages.
5. Why do you need a guaranteed number of guests?
We purchase food for each party individually based on the number of guests. If we are told it's a party of 25 and only 20 show up, we had to purchase food for 25 so you are responsible for paying for 25.
6. There are a few small children in our party. Do they pay the full party menu prices?
Children ages 5 -12 are required to order from the Kids Party menu. It is a 3 course meal that starts at $14.95 per child. Please make sure we know how many children ages 5-12 will be in your party when you make your reservation. Children ages 1-5 may order from our kids a la carte menu.
7. How many people does your party room accommodate?
Our party room can hold up to 40 people for a sit down dinner.